Founded in the year 1994 and headquartered in Hyderabad, India,Tera Software Ltd is a Public Listed Company (BSE & NSE), that has emerged as one of the fastest growing IT and ITeS companies dedicated to Indian e-Governance projects.
Our Products and services :
Tera Software Achievements:
- First Company to implement the largest Aerial FiberGrid Network in India
- Deployed the largest number of GPON OLTs (2445 Nos.) in a single network in India
- Deployed 3.6 Lakhs ONTs (GPON & IPTV boxes) in A.P. Fiber Network
- Integration of 4000 Nos. of Public Wi-Fi Access Points with the existing A.P. Fiber Network
- Provided Last Mile Connectivity to 2500 sites (Govt. Schools / Colleges / GP Offices)
- One of the top 4 Enrolment Agencies to generate Aadhaar to more than 1.5 Cr population
- First company to set up Permanent Aadhaar Enrolment Centers
- Served Maharashtra Sales Tax Dept and Karnataka Registration & Stamps Dept for more than a decade
Tera Software Accreditations :
Major e-Governance Projects executed by Terasoft :
Recently Bagged Orders by Terasoft :
- PVVNL Spot Billing System Project:Recently bagged Spot Billing System Project from Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (PVVNL) for Door to Door Meter Reading, On-Spot Bill Generation, Bill Distribution and Bill Collection in Cluster-1 (Meerut, Saharanpur and Noida Distribution Zone of PVVNL) for a project value of Rs.169.66 Cr. for a period of 3 years serving a monthly consumer base of 28,22,226 nos.
- DVVNL Spot Billing System Project: Recently bagged Spot Billing System Project from Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (DVVNL) for Door to Door Meter Reading, On-Spot Bill Generation, Bill Distribution and Bill Collection in Cluster-5 (Agra-I, Agra-II and Aligarh Distribution Zone of DVVNL) for a project value of Rs.166.32 Cr. for a period of 3 years serving a monthly consumer base of 27,87,780 nos.
- JBVNL Spot Billing System Project: Recently been empanelled by Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (JBVNL) as “Class-A Agency” for the work of “Engaging and Managing (Urja Mitras) for Operationalization of Android based Smart Mobile Device (with Printer) Photo Spot Energy Billing and Collection System” for a period of 3 years from the issuance of LoE.
Key Projects :
A.P. FIBERGRID Project (Phase – I):
- ANDHRA PRADESH FIBERGRID PROJECT: TSL has bagged one of Digital India’s most prestigious projects from the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh for the Implementation and management of Aerial Optical Fiber Grid leveraging the existing electrical poles / Sub Stations to establish State Wide Optical Fiber Network infrastructure in 2445 PoPs in the state that includes the establishment of Network Operations Centre(NOC) at Visakhapatnam and PoPs (Point of Presence) – 12 at district level, 49 at Zonal level, 605 at Mandal level and 1779at Sub-Station level and Laying of Optical Fiber Cable for 22,500 Kms in the State. This project, worth INR 320 Cr, is the first of its kind in the FiberNet domain in India and TSL has successfully implemented India’s largest Aerial OFC Network measuring about 23000 Kms as a part of this project and set the benchmark model for the other interested states to follow.
Odisha BharatNet Phase-II:
- Awarded with prestigious Odisha BharatNet Phase-II project for Survey, Design, Planning, Supply, Installation, end-to-end Integration, testing & commissioning of OFC (Aerial) GPON Network in 3065 GPs covering 20427 Kms across the state and Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) for a project value of Rs.560.84 Cr. for a period of 9 years (3 years implementation period, 3 years warranty and 3 years AMC period).
Davanagere Smart City:
- A Smart City Project in Smart Cities domain for Implementation of PAN City ICT Project in Davanagere. The project value is INR 74.84 Cr for a period of 5 years from the date of Go-Live.
Sales Tax Computerization:
- MAHAVIKAS (Sales Tax Automation & Outsourcing): Automation of Maharashtra Sales Tax Department, Govt. of Maharashtra for a period of 12 years.
Registration of Land Records:
- KAVERI PROJECT (Karnataka Valuation and e-Registration): Computerization of Registration & Stamps Dept. for the Government of Karnataka for a period of 10 years.
- A.P. CARD PROJECT (Computer Aided Registration Department): Computerization of Registration & Stamps Dept. in the State of Andhra Pradesh for a period of 5 years
Road Transport and Vehicle Registration Authorities:
- KERALA FAST PROJECT: Fully Automated Services of Transport Department for the Government of Kerala for a period of 3 ½ Years.
- A.P. FAST PROJECT: Fully automated services of the A.P. Road Transport Authorities by providing Facilities Management & Annual Maintenance Contract for a period of 5 Years.
Public Distribution System:
- A.P. RATION CARD PROJECT:TSL has successfully implemented and completed A.P. Household Ration Cards project by Capturing Biometrics, Data Digitization and Issue of Household Ration Cards in 300 DPL Centres covering 5 Districts of A.P.
- GUJARAT RATION CARD PROJECT: Successfully implemented Gujarat Ration Card project – Preparation &Distribution of New Bar Coded Ration Cards by Scanning, Data Digitization, Printing and Issue of Household Ration Cards in Zone 4 & Zone 5 covering a population of 8 districts in the State.
- AePDS PROJECT: Successfully executed (AePDS) Aadhaar-enabled Public Distribution System in5districtsofA.P., viz. Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, East Godavari & West Godavari. Supplied, Installed, Commissioned and maintained the Handheld e-POS devices with pre-loaded client-side software and electronic weighing machine for 2651 locations across the State. Developed and integrated client-side software in the e-POS devices, and deployed the devices in Fair Price Shops of all 5 districts.
Total Revenue Management & Spot Billing System:
- BESCOM PROJECT: Spot Billing & Revenue Management of Bangalore State Electricity Company of over 6.5 lakh consumers per month in two districts of Karnataka for a period of 4 years.
- WBSEDCL PROJECT: Spot Billing System for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd covering over 21 lakh consumers (quarterly) in 67 Electricity Supply Stations in the State of West Bengal for more than a decade.
- APEPDCL: Spot Billing System for Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited covering 6.5 lakh consumers per month in Vizag City for a period of 4 years.
- DVVNL PROJECT: GIS Mapping, Consumer Indexing, Door to Door Meter Reading by Hand Held Computer, Bill Generation, Bill Distribution, Disconnection, and Re-connection in Electricity Distribution Circle, Mainpuri, Etah & Etawah covering total of 2 Lakh consumers per month for a period of 3 years.
- M.P. SPOT BILLING PROJECT: Photo Meter Reading, Spot Billing & Bill Distribution of LT consumers in City Circle (North & West) Bhopal for 1.2 lakh consumers per month for a period of 2 Years.
- SURAT SPOT BILLING SYSTEM: Spot Billing System in Surat, Gujarat for 1.1 lakh consumers per month for a period of 1 year
- ANDHRA PRADESH PEC (APPEC) PROJECT: Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of UIDAI-specified Biometric devices for 1400 locations in MeeSeva Centers / CSCs / CSPs at Mandal Head Quarters for setting up Permanent Enrollment Centers across the State of Andhra Pradesh
- KARNATAKA PEC PROJECT: Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of UIDAI specified Aadhaar Enrollment Kits (AEKs ) – Biometric and Non-Biometric devices for setting up of Aadhaar Permanent Enrolment Centers in 865 locations in Nadakacheris, Bangalore One and Karnataka One centres across Karnataka State.
- MAHARASHTRA PEC PROJECT: Recently we have bagged a large order from DIT, Govt. of Maharashtra for setting up of Aadhaar Permanent Enrolment Centers in 1929 locations across Maharashtra State.
NPR – Creation of National Population Register:
- Creation of Population Register by Data Digitization, Biometric Enrollment of Residents of India in 8 States (Delhi, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Karnataka, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Jharkhand) of the Country.
Computer Education in Schools:
- A.P. 1000 SCHOOLS PROJECT (In Consortium with Everonn & Gemini): Imparting Computer Education in 183 schools in A.P. to the pupils of 6th to 10th classes for a period of 7 years.
- GOA SCHOOLS PROJECT: Imparting Computer Education in 201 schools in GOA to the pupils of 6th to 10th classes for a period of 4 Years.
- A.P. 5000 SCHOOLS PROJECT: Imparting Computer Education in 280 schools of Nalgonda District in A.P. to the pupils of 6th to 10th classes for a period of 5 Years.
- A.P. 1300 SCHOOLS PROJECT: Imparting Computer Education in 66 schools of Nalgonda District in A.P. to the pupils of 6th to 10th classes for a period of 5 Years.
IT Infrastructure & Facility Management Service :
- NIC E-COURTS PROJECT: Providing Technical Skilled Manpower Services to the Supreme Court, High Court and District Courts of various States in India for a period of 2-3 years.
- CGHS & RML PROJECT: Providing Technical Skilled Manpower Services in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore & Hyderabad in CGHS & RML Hospitals for a period of 2 years.
Tera Software offers services in the following areas:
- e-Governance Solutions
- System Integration & Networking
- IT Enabled services
- Software Development & Consultancy
- GST Billing, invoicing and filing software
- Digital highway by laying Optical Fibre Cable Connectivity
- Next Generation Network (NGN) based architecture
- Commissioning & Maintenance of Last Mile Optical Fiber Connectivity
We strive to create niche and set standards for technology. Tera Software has targeted to achieve an annual turnover of 2000 Cr INR in the next 5 years. Some of our future focuses are:
- Automation of check posts
- Automation of Toll collection system
- Tie-ups with banks for payment settlement gateway
- Financial inclusion
- Digital Marketing